- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- 2 tablespoons of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions – chopped
- 8 ounces of edamame
- ½ cup of cucumber – sliced
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 orange – peeled and chopped
Grate the orange zest in a bowl and then add vinegar, olive oil and green onions. Whisk together and add edamame, cucumber, cooked chicken and orange. Toss well.
Serve over a bed of leafy greens.
419 calories, 37 grams protein, 34 grams carbohydrates, 15 grams fat