Eating greens is one of the best ways to slow down the aging process every single day. The deeper the green color, the better and that will give you more power-packed nutrients to support the body. This vinaigrette recipe will become a family favorite.
- 1/8 cup of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ground peanut butter
- Himalayan Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl or glass container and season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
Toss with your favorite mixed greens and add toasted walnuts, ¼ cup Parmesan, tomatoes, cucumbers and ¼ chopped red onion for a fabulous salad every time.
Tip: Store in an airtight container made with glass on the counter or pantry. It does not have to be refrigerated.
Salad with Dressing: 252 calories, 18 grams protein, 22 grams carbohydrates, 6 grams fat